Experienced Craftsman (Carpenter)
Location: Chester-le-Street, DH2 2RN
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Established in 1983, our client has seen rapid growth and success within the company and has go on to invest in top of the range manufacturing machinery and only employs talented, skilled craftsmen.
Due to continued growth, our client is currently looking for an experienced craftsman to assist with the manufacture of their bespoke solid timber (both hardwood and softwood) furniture and range of fire doors; you must have the techniques, abilities and enthusiasm to produce the high-quality finish our customers are used to.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You must be able to work with a range of wood machines; e.g. Spindle Moulder, 6 headed moulders (6 sider), Dimension Saw, Laminating Press and Edge Banding Machine experience (both solid timber lipping and 2mm pvc).
- You will either be time served or able to demonstrate the necessary skills.
- Must be organised and punctual.
- Will be aware of all health and safety regulations.
- Will be familiar with problem Solving, dealing with Complexity and analyzing Information.
This is excellent opportunity to establish yourself at the core of an expanding company offering a clear career development path limited only by your own ability
If you are the best then the company will offer the best pay rates, good working conditions in a modern factory, varied & interesting work with respect for your skills & ability
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Experienced Craftsman, Craftsman, Joinery, Carpentry, Joiner, Carpenter, Tradesman, Skilled Trades, Woodwork, Heavy Equipment Operation, Equipment Operation, Spindle Moulding, Dimension Saw, Edge Banding Machine
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org