Salary: £18,750 per annum
Hours: Full time
Our client is a popular country pub in the delightful Oxfordshire village of Chadlington, near Chipping Norton which is full of character. They pride themselves on always offering excellent service and a great welcome.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Maintaining cleanliness inside the bar.
- Ensuring drinks are served with excellent presentation.
- Informing customers on the drinks and food served from the bar menu.
- Providing excellent customer service by keeping up-to-date with current promotions and new products.
- Taking payment from customers, cash handling.
- Serving food and waiting on tables as and when required.
- Some cellar work will be involved.
The ideal candidate:
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Previous bar or customer service experience
- Ideally live close to Chadlington and have access to transport
- Able to work evenings and weekends
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Bar Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant, Restaurant Vacancies, Catering and Hospitality, Bartender, bar work, bar jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com