Experienced Administrator required for long established manufacturing company based in the north of Sheffield. Our client manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products and services for the healthcare sector.
Are you a well organised and efficient person? Do you also have prior Administrator experience? If the answer to these questions is yes, then our client is looking for an Experienced Administrator to join the administration team. The successful applicant will have an excellent telephone manner with a strong customer focussed attitude.
The job involves working as part of a team to deliver a crucial service to NHS and private hospitals throughout theUK, attention to detail is paramount. Sage software experience is advantageous but not essential.
Key administrator duties include:
- Order Inputting and processing
- Distribution of paperwork throughout departments
- Liaising with different departments to ensure best service for customers
- Assisting with the completion of tenders for new business
- Preparation of quotations
- Answering customers questions and queries via email and telephone
- Preparation of delivery notes
- Preparation of invoices
- Promoting best practice and having a general awareness and understanding of the core business
- This is a full time, permanent position.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- The deadline for applicants is Friday 14th July.
So if you feel like you’re the Experienced Administrator that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com