Benefits: 4 weeks Holiday, pension scheme
Hours: Full time, some weekends and evenings may be required
Our clients Hotel is located between Oxford and Henley, with beautiful views over a quiet part of the River Thames; the hotel boasts 40 comfortable bedrooms and is currently undergoing a fantastic refurbishment.
They are currently looking to employ an Events manager to join their growing, enthusiastic team.
- Pre-event planning
- Sourcing and management of venues and third party suppliers (e.g AV, hotels, transfer companies, DMCs, liaison with congress secretariat)
- Faculty and client management
- Management of all logistical aspect of meetings
- Financial and budgetary management
- Provide exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure a safe and hospitable environment for customers and staff.
- Following company systems and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Enthusiastic and Imaginative
- Experience of delivering events, preferably within a hotel setting
- Knowledge of compliance regulations
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Negotiation skills with suppliers
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Event Staff, Events, Event Organiser, Event Organisation, Booking and Management, Event Management, Event Manager, Organisation, Events Projects,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com