Events Crew– London
Our client, the largest crewing company in Europe is looking for new crew for its busy summer season.
Salary: £10.00-£17per hour
Hours: The company works 24/7 throughout the year, hours therefore vary. Shortest shift is 4 hours and the longest 14 hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Heavy lifting and shifting
- Rigging/De-Rigging sound, light and AV equipment
- Building and dismantling stages and scenery
- Laying temporary flooring and seating
- Moving barriers
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and proactive.
- Physically fit, strong and healthy.
- Genuine, friendly and approachable.
- Active team player.
- Flexible approach to job roles.
- Excellent standard of English
- 18 Years of age or over.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Events Crew, Events Staff, Events Organisation, Rigging Crew, AV Crew, AV Staff, Lighting Crew, Lighting Staff, Media and Creative
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com