A unique opportunity has arisen for an Events Assistant to aid an extremely fast paced events team for a variety of brands within the UK.
Hours Of Work: Full Time – Including Evenings & Weekends
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Candidates will be required to assist the Events Team Manager for a range of activities throughout the country, including liaising with clients and agencies, maintaining equipment, event install and de-rig, on-site assistance for the management of suppliers and promotional staff, and more.
Candidates must be confidant, motivated, pro-active, and resourceful and a good team player. Exceptional communication and people skills are essential, alongside previous customer service experience. The role requires candidates to join an energetic events team and fully immerse themselves into a challenging yet exciting variety of event opportunities.
- Work with internal clients & event managers to support their events.
- Compile costing pre-event and post event.
- Source/purchase supplies for events.
- Book and manage promotional staff.
- Ensure all promotional uniform is prepared ready for each event.
- Ensure all kit taken on site is fit for purpose
- Any other duties requested by your line manager to fulfill a successful event for the client.
- Work alongside suppliers/agencies to get the best event for the client.
- To work on site or in the office as work schedule/load requires.
- Full hands on involvement in event builds and de-rigs as required.
- Candidate is required to have a full, valid UK driver’s license and their own car.
- Minimum level of competency using a computer, ideally with the ability to operate Microsoft Office packages.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Event Staff, Events Assistant, Event Organiser Assistant, Event Organisation, Booking and Management, Event Management, Event Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com