JOB TITLE: Events Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Events Team – Banbury, Oxfordshire
LINE MANAGER: Events Team Manager
HOURS OF WORK: Full Time – Including Evenings & Weekends
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Preferred but not essential
SALARY: £20,000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Events Assistant to work within an extremely fast paced events team for a variety of brands within the UK. Candidates will be required to assist the Events Team Manager for a range of activities throughout the country, including liaising with clients and agencies, maintaining equipment, event install and de-rig, on-site assistance for the management of suppliers and promotional staff, and more.
Candidates must be confidant, motivated, pro-active, resourceful and a good team player. Exceptional communication and people skills are essential, alongside previous customer service experience. The role requires candidates to join an energetic events team and fully immerse themselves into a challenging yet exciting variety of event opportunities.
- Working alongside current event managers and clients to support all event needs.
- Budget management throughout.
- Product sourcing and procurement.
- Casual staff liaison and management.
- Full hands on involvement in event build and de-rig as required.
- Candidate is required to have a full, valid UK driver’slicense and their own car.
- I.T. literate including Microsoft Office packages.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Events Assistant, Event Assistant, Event Planner, Events Planner, Event Planning, Events Planner.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com