Our client, an outstanding independent catering company driven by a desire to provide the highest quality food and an elegant, personalised service to clients in the City of London. Since their establishment in 2004, our client has expanded and grown in popularity and service.
Due to this growth,our client is now looking for enthusiastic individuals to come and join their team and work in some of London’s finest historic venues.
Your general duties will include:
- Greeting customers as they arrive and showing them to their table.
- Giving out menus and taking orders for food and drink.
- Serving food and drinks.
- Dealing with bill payments.
- Making sure tables are clean and tidy.
- You’ll also be on hand to answer any questions and make sure that customers enjoy their experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to memorise orders.
Salary: –£9.75 per Hour
Benefits: –Full training will be given.
Hours: –Monday – Friday
Lunch on 10.30 am – 4.00 pm
Dinner 5.00 pm – 11.00m
Regular Shifts Available
If you feel the above is what you are looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Food Service, Waiter, Porter, Catering, Event staff, table waiter, hospitality jobs, catering jobs,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com