Our client CWA are a well-established and growing marketing communications agency, that offers its employees the chance to thrive at strategic level, develop professionally and personally, working autonomously in a fast paced, challenging environment.
The Company: CWA work across a range of channels including print, digital, video, PR and live events to deliver strategic integrated communication campaigns to a range of blue chip clients, and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. CWA are in the business of creating remarkable customer experiences.
Our Event Producer will be a self-motivated, ambitious and proactive thinker with natural confidence and assertiveness to be able to further strengthen the CWA team.
We believe in hiring people with:
- SPARK – a spark of curiosity and a relentlessly inquisitive mind; always thinking ‘what’s next’.
- ENERGY – passion, enthusiasm and ambition to be the very best they can be.
- COURAGE – to share ideas, to challenge the status quo, and courage to try something different.
- OWNERSHIP – taking responsibility, seeing things through to the end, getting results …. and then thinking ‘what’s next’!
We are looking for a pro-active Event Producer to bring a burning creative vision and take face to face communication and experiences to the next level. You must be able to take ownership for the management of all aspects of events, from conception to execution, and deliver at the highest possible standard.
You must be unashamedly commercially minded, driven to deliver highly profitable events and driven to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will need to have substantial live event experience with an event or experiential communications agency with at least three years at Event Producer level.
What we offer:
CWA offer a competitive salary, as well as a contributory pension scheme, group life insurance, company mobile phone, expense account and competitive annual leave entitlement.
CWA is based in Glenfield, Leicester, a unique centrally located city with excellent transport links. It is a wonderful place to live and visit – a city that combines the finest English traditions with multicultural activities and the cosmopolitan buzz of city life, but only a short trip from open countryside.
Although the role will be based in Leicester, it will also involve a significant amount of national and overseas travel which will invariably require staying away from home for short periods of time.
Why should you apply?
- Work for a well-established, growing business.
- Earn a competitive salary with good benefits.
- Develop professionally and personally.
- Grasp an opportunity to release your spark of curiosity.
- Have the opportunity to release your energy and be the best you can be.
- Have the opportunity to be courageous to share ideas and try something different.
- Unleash your desire to takeownership – taking responsibility and thinking ‘what’s next’.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org