Job title: Estimator
Location: London NW6
Hours: Full time
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client is a well-known design studio specialized in bespoke leather interiors, product designs and manufacture. They have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join their already well established team.
The Estimator’s role is to prepare the costing for all potential projects and send out the quote to the client. This role requires you to work closely with the Designers and the Workshop to ensure that all projects are properly assessed and delivered in a cost effective manner.
Duties will include;
- Following a client’s enquiry, you will gather as much details as possible in order to cost the new job and send a quote out in the shortest period of time.
- You will liaise with the client on any change to their original specification and access the overall profitability to the company.
- You will create projects records and quotations on Sage 50 Accounts (training given).
- Once a project goes live, if the specification, the timing or the expected cost change, you are expected to re-quote immediately to the client.
- You will use Sage50 to review projects profitability
- Maintaining up to date the Studio’s leather library in terms of samples and cost information.
- Maintaining a list of subcontractors that can be easily reviewed by other members of staff.
The Ideal Candidate;
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word and an understanding of CAD drawings.
- Must have a proven record of cost management for multiple projects of various sizes.
- Must be self-motivated individual able to work well in a small team.
- Must be able to take delivery of materials to store within the workshop premises.
- Some joinery/design background to facilitate the costing of the projects is preferred.
- Must have excellent numerical and communication skills, accuracy of your quoting and the ability to effectively liaise with the clients are a must.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Estimator/ Design Studio/Project Manager/Project Estimator/Materials Estimator/Leather work/Evaluation/Customer Liaison/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org