Salary: Negotiable DOE
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client has been established for over 59 years manufacturing and supplying rainwater systems.
Due to retirement they are now looking for an experienced Estimator, who has had several years experience in the Building Industry, preferably in the supply of aluminium components.
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender
- Take off quantities in preparation of quotations
- Complete tender documents for submission prepare specifications and / or Contractors proposals
- Submit tenders and follow up post tender negotiations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have proven experience in a similar role
- Must understand the building industry/Aluminium components and labour costing within a project
- Preferably should have had some hands-on site experience
- Must be able to work from CAD drawings, Architects drawings and project specifications
- IT Literate
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Estimator, Evaluation, Evaluator, Senior Evaluator, Customer Liaison, Client Liaison, Budget Management, Engineering, Fabrication, Fabricator, CAD, Project Estimating, Quantity Surveyor, Aluminium components, Construction, Project management,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com