Benefits: Pension scheme, 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Opportunity to progress,
Hours: Full time / Permanent
Our client is geared towards a full design, manufacturing and installation services using current technology, proven quality processes and advanced skills. Existing and completed projects demonstrate their ability in exceeding client expectations – consistently delivering on time, sometimes under seemingly unrealistic deadlines, to specification and within budget. They are currently looking for looking for a Estimator to complement their hardworking team.
- Preparation of constructional engineering estimates.
- Analysis of engineering drawings.
- Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
- Liaison with clients.
- Assessment of different options and solutions.
- Attending pre and post tender meetings/presentations with the construction team.
- Coordination and monitoring of drawing activities by in house and sub contract draftsman.
- Experience within the structural steelwork industry would be advantageous.
- IT literate and experience with estimating software.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an estimating office or commercial environment.
- Experience in the civil engineering industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Appropriate Academic Qualifications.
- Good communication skills to communicate with all members of the pre-construction/procurement team, Clients, Consultants and Directors.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Methodical style of working.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Great team-work ethic.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Estimator, Design Estimator, Construction, Construction Estimator, Structural, Structural Estimator Creative Vacancies, Design and Creative, New Media and Creative, Commercial, Commercial Estimator, Estimating, Engineering, Engineering Vacancies, Engineer, Engineering Estimator, Structural Steel Estimator, Civil Engineering Vacancy, Civil Engineering Estimator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org