Salary: £30-38k, depending on experience
Hours: 8am – 5pm, this may change to 7.30am – 4.30am
Our clientis a family run business in the Construction Interiors sector, having been established forover 25 years. They specifically undertake Dry lining, SuspendedCeilings, Plastering,Rendering and Hygienic Wall Cladding on both Commercial and Residential projects.
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join their team of professionals.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current
- Prepare estimates and aid with purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work, be able to do take offs from drawings and produce a bill of quantities
- Be able to visit sites and meet with clients. Take details and interpret their requirements
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors along with following up on bids issued
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- Able to read architectural plans and specifications and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of the construction industry
- Proficiency with MS word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Full UK driving license
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Estimator, Construction, Architectural, Estimates, Residential Projects, Commercial, Construction jobs, Estimator jobs, Estimator Vacancies, Essex jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org