Our client is a leading international lighting manufacturer based in Edenbridge and right now they are looking for a bright & enthusiastic person to join their busy estimating & quotations department as an Estimating Co-ordinator.
The role of an Estimating Co-ordinator will include collating costs from our client’s database and producing quotations along with a variety of other administrative tasks.
As an Estimating Co-ordinator you will:
- Work closely with sales, design and production teams and generally be involved in liaising with all these teams both pre and post order.
- Be a keen team player with good organisation, communication and administration skills.
- Have good computer skills in Microsoft office would be beneficial.
- Be given full training on our client’s own costing software.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
So if you feel the role of estimating co-ordinator is the role for you and you have the experience our client requires, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org