Location: Basildon Essex.
Salary: 40k pa negotiable depending experience
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme
Hours: 39 per week 7.30-16.30 Monday to Thursday 7.30 – 12.30 Fridays
Our client is a small engineering company employing 18 members of staff. Established in the year 2000 and based in Basildon, Essex they produce precision turned/milled components mainly for the automotive, electronic industries.
They are currently looking for a quality manager to join their friendly hardworking team.
- Manage and control quality procedures.
- Maintain ISO 2008-2015
- Carry out internal audits
- Liaise with customers
- Maintain health and safety
- Complete customer 8D reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering experience and experience in a similar role
- Full driving licence
- IT literate
- Automotive experience
- Must be able to complete PPAPS to level 3
- Cad experience an advantage to maintain internal drawings.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Senior Quality Control Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Management, QA, Quality Manager,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org