Engineer/ Foreman / Site Supervisor
Since their establishment in 2003, our client has developed across the UK and Ireland as the leading company in road restraint systems, traffic management, temporary safety barriers, civil engineering and much more.
Due to continued success our client is now looking for the right candidate to come and join them as their next Engineer/ Foreman / Site Supervisor to overseen and manage safety barrier / VRS projects.
Ideally our client wants someone to join their team who wants a long-term career with opportunity for progression within a successful company.
You will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety
- Day to day organisation and supervision of labour, plant and materials ensuring work is completed safely to a high standard and within agreed timescales.
- Keeping accurate records of costs incurred in the construction process
- Update and maintain all on site records; not limited to Sign offs, Safe Starts, Production Records, TBT and Equipment Tests.
- Interpretation of drawings, schedules and specifications and use these in the implementation, progression and monitoring of construction/ installation works.
- Carry out staff briefings as required, and ensure that SQE procedures and processes are complied with.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing a direct labour and also sub contract labour workforce.
- Experience in safety barrier beneficial but not essential
- Willing to learn
- Flexibility in relation to working hours – night works occasionally required
- Flexibility in relation to working location
- CSCS Card / other relevant training
- Willingness to learn and a desire to progress their career.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com