EMEA Product Marketing Manager – Bilingual in Chinese & English
Our client,LuluTrip, a leader in their field, was founded in Silicon Valley, America. LuluTrip is dedicated to bring quality (US/Europe/ANZ) travel products to Chinese speaking customers around the world. Currently they are looking for an enthusiastic individual with previous e-commerce skills to come on board and join the thriving team at their head office in London.
Should you be the successful candidate, you will be working for a team of highly motivated professionals with strong desires to be the best and who look forward to growing and expanding their skill-sets everyday!
As a Product Marketing Manager your tasks will vary from:
- Lead & enhance current products, drive online marketing campaigns and promotional activities to increase sales revenue.
- Discover and add new and exciting travel products, targeting Chinese speaking customers, onto the company’s product lines.
- Undertake market research, collate, analyse sales figures and contribute to sales strategies and target setting.
- Collaborate closely with current suppliers (90% Chinese speaking) to maintain and increase the company’s position in obtaining the latest travel products and most competitive prices.
- Contribute to eye-catching marketing phrases, write articles in Chinese to get viewers to stay on the website.
- Work closely with their China based Product Editor Team, to optimise content and pricing.
- Work closely with the R&D and Designer Teams to optimise user interface and user experience on the company’secommerce website.
- Preparation of production and product development reports and paper in Chinese.
To be successful in the role of Product Marketing Manager, our client is looking for:
- Someone who is currently doing a similar role, and understands e-commerce really well!
- An upbeat, energetic, authentic individual with professional attitude at all times!
- An experienced product marketing manager who truly understands digital marketing!
- Experience as a manager or has co-managed a team.
- Mature, responsible, self-starter who delivers & doesnot require their manager to remind them of their work!
- Great communicator with proven past experience on effective working relationships with both junior and senior members of the team.
- Multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, product marketing, project management and analytical skills —and be passionate about travel in general. If you are analytical and creative, deeply care about your product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then our client would love to meet you.
Location: –LuluTrip is based above Cannon Street station in Central London, a vibrant location with lots of restaurants, cafes, shopping & pubs around.
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Hours: 9am to 6pm, Monday – Friday
So what are you waiting for? If you feel that you meet our client’s expectations and have all the necessary experience to join them as their next Product Marketing Manager, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org