Our client is a long established company who prides themselves on their greatest assets, which are their people and their processes. The two combined have led our client to being one of the most respected names in the industry. Due to this, our client has forged many strong relationships with blue chip clients that have stood the test of time.
Due to this constant success, our client has managed to grow and expand to a wider customer base and this has opened up an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to take on the role of an Electrician. This role will require you to work nationwide, thus a driving licence is essential for this role.
Electricians – Individuals and Teams for Nationwide RetailFit-Out Projects.
- Carry out inspection and testing work
- Repair electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures; determining faulty wiring; inspecting and testing malfunctioning machinery.
- Repair and replace faulty electrical components by such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards, and position-sensing devices.
- Maintain electrical equipment, parts and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed equipment and parts
- Conserves electrical maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provide electrical maintenance information by answering questions and request.
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools, Basic Safety
- Supply Management
- Technical Understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Job Knowledge
- Good rates of pay
- Transport possibly provided
So if you feel like you meet the requirements our client is looking for and would like to apply, then click the APPLY button below to send in your CV today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org