Electrician- Exciting Opportunity- Van Provided
Are you an experienced Electrician looking to take the next step in your career?! Are you a self driven person with the ability to work as part of a team? If the answer is yes, then our client has an opportunity for you!
Currently we are helping our client, who is a niche multidisciplinary construction contractor operating in the specialist food, beverage and cold storage industry with an electrical arm of the company is looking to recruit experienced qualified electricians 17th edition to work on projects.
Your day to day duties will consist of:
- Carry out inspection and testing work
- Repair electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures; determining faulty wiring; inspecting and testing malfunctioning machinery.
- Repair and replace faulty electrical components by such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards, and position-sensing devices.
- Maintain electrical equipment, parts and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed equipment and parts
- Conserves electrical maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provide electrical maintenance information by answering questions and request.
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools, Basic Safety
- Supply Management
- Technical Understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Job Knowledge
You must hold a full driving license, willing to work flexible hours, able to carry out work to the highest standards, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, able to work under your own initiative and part of a team as appropriate, be able to communicate effectively with both customers and other team members, be trustworthy and reliable.
Salary and benefits: –This is a PAYE position with a van.
So if you feel that you have the necessary skills and would like to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com