Job Title: Electrician, Electricians Mate, Sub-Main/Riser Installer
Our client has built a reputation as the emergency response and problem solving company to Utilities, backed up with exceptional Customer Care. Our client is a contractor to the electricity distribution network operators (DNO’s) and on their behalf, installs Sub-Mains and Risers, plus carry out meter point modification.
Location: Coalville, Leicester, England – Working In the Midlands and Nationwide.
Hours: Monday-Friday 42.5hrs, Overtime to suit client emergency requirements, overnight stays to suit geographical locations of jobs.
Salary: £20,000-£26,520 depending on experience. OTE £24,000-£34,000 (with Overtime response to new emergency works)
Benefits: Company van, phone, IT Tablet, Uniform, Tools and PPE, Pension scheme, Expenses and Fuel cards.
The Job – Electrician: –Visiting Customers and on behalf of clients, installing emergency and planned sub-main and rising main cables. Working in a professional manner carrying out installations to an exceptionally high standard and able to report back findings and communicate direct with the client. Also supporting all other emergency works including responding to voltage incidents and checking wiring and appliances.
Other Responsibilities Could Include:
- Emergency Response Electrician responding to Voltage Related Incidents dealing with all types of electrical items and appliances.
- Installing Sub-mains and Rising Mains. Installing Isolation Switches.
- Possible Installation of Electricity Meters to MOCOPA standards.
- To carry out duties of a Haste Field Agent.
Competency Requirements or Training can be given:
- 17th Edition.
- NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation work / City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Installation Theory Part 2 / Achievement Measurement 2 or equivalent.
- Domestic Installer – PAT Testing.
- Knowledge of: – steel trunking, tray systems, general building work could be advantageous.
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, HS systems of work.
- Comprehensive induction training, and authorisation at DNO’s.
- Job Role Training provided.
- MOCOPA Standard, Training provided.
- A clean and full UK driving licence.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A positive flexible attitude, able to do overtime, work weekends and respond to emergencies, and when appropriate work away on projects.
- Must be a good communicator with a cheerful attitude.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:Electrician, Electricians Mate, Sub-Main Electrician, Riser Installer, Emergency Response Electrician, Domestic Installer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org