Fully qualified electrician required to work for central London based company specialising in lighting maintenance and lighting repairs on buildings throughout London.
This job is for a motivated organised engineer who will be able to develop within our team. Good rates of pay and an immediate start available.
Salary: £16 to £18 per hour
Hours: 8am till 5pm
Your day to day skills will include:
- Carry out inspection and testing work
- Repair electrical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus.
- Repair and replace faulty electrical components.
- Maintain electrical equipment, parts and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed equipment and parts
- Provide electrical maintenance information by answering questions and request.
Ideal candidate will have skills in:
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools, Basic Safety
- Supply Management
- Technical Understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Job Knowledge
You must hold a full driving license, willing to work flexible hours, able to carry out work to the highest standards, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, able to work under your own initiative and part of a team as appropriate, be able to communicate effectively with both customers and other team members, be trustworthy and reliable.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Electrician, Skilled Trades, Engineering, Lighting Electrician, Security Lighting Electrician, Fire Alarm Testing, Fire Alarm Repairs,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com