Electrical Trainer–Based in Watford
We are Technique
Our client is a market leading provider of engineering training and services for a number of years. The company vision is to be unrivalled in developing people and the philosophy is to help people be the best they can be. They now have an exciting opportunity for a further Electrical trainer to join the team. This role will be varied and you’ll be expected to work both alone and integrated as part of our team.
What is the role?
Are you experienced in Electrical Installation / Industrial Electrical and looking to start a career in education? Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference to people and their futures by embedding them with practical skills that will improve their career prospects?
The position is to be based at our Watford centre. However, you will be expected to workthroughout the UK at our other centres and at clients premises when required.
If this sounds like you, our client is interviewing now for an Electrical Tutor / Trainer and would love to hear from you.
As the Electrical Tutor / Trainer you will be deliver training ranging from Basic electrical (Like Ohms law, resistance, etc), British Standard type courses (Training will be given to get you up to speed on the latest regulations) through to practical wiring of motors, panels, etc.
You’ll need to have in depth electrical knowledge and experience as an electrician in order to deliver one of these courses.
More importantly, you’ll be the sort of person that loves learning and wants to make a difference to the people that you teach. You’ll exude this passion and love what you do and do whatever it takes to help your students succeed.
What skills and experience will I need to be successful?
- Have a minimum of ten years experience in the Electrical industry.
- Competent in domestic or industrial installation & maintenance, you will ideally hold your 17th Edition.
- Knowledge and experience on plant and process control systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Be time-served and hold a level three qualification in Electrical.
- Have a sound knowledge of Electrical engineering principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Additional Requirements (Desirable)
- Hold an assessor qualification or be willing to work towards attaining
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or be willing to work towards attaining
- Has experience of delivering and developing Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering courses
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: circa £40,000.00 /year plus Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org