Electrical Testing Engineer
For over 30 years, our client has expanded into the construction and engineering sectors with a highly skilled and experienced workforce. Due to the continued success, our client is currently looking for an experienced individual to join their workforce as an Electrical Testing Engineer.
Inspection and Testing services are subdivided into Site Testing (fixed wire) and P.A.T. – testing of portable appliances, with full certification on both types. These can be on a ‘one-off’ basis or as a planned regular inspection at specific intervals (Periodic Inspection).
You will cover industrial, commercial and domestic properties on single or three phase installations.
Job Type: – Permanent position offered for person with initiative and a conscientious attitude.
Salary: – Dependant on Experience.
Benefits: – Company Vehicle, Uniform, Pension Scheme, Bonus Scheme, and 20 days per year Holiday Entitlement plus Bank Holidays (after qualifying period).
Hours: – Normal working hours 8am-5pm with overtime available during busy periods.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform formal testing and produce validation reports of products submitted for test.
- Document your work in accordance with company standards.
- Understand and implement the test procedures relating to the applied specifications.
- Follow detailed procedures as required by for the test process.
- Liaise with other team members and management to understand and resolve all issues arising during the testing process.
- Report directly to the client when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Trained to C&G 2391 standard (or equivalent) with current ECS/CSCS.
- Essential to have experience in periodic testing, inspection and certification of commercial and industrial installations in and around Southampton.
Immediate start available with good rates of pay and good long term prospects.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Electrical Testing, Electrical Engineer, Test Engineer, Electrical Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Engineer, Electrician.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org