Job Title: Electrical / Mechanical Field Industrial Door Engineer
Our client is a well established supplier, manufacturer, and installer of Industrial Doors ranging from roller shutter, sectional doors, and many more.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking to recruit an Electrical/Mechanical Field Industrial Door Engineer to join the team.
Hours: 40 Hrs basic + Overtime as required with enhanced payments/Including responding to out of hours call out’s on a rota basis.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
You will visit client’s premises in response to break downs, scheduled maintenance and services on a variety of commercial and Industrial automatic doors, loading bay equipment as well as automated yard gates. There may be involvement in the installations of the above equipment as required.
Duties Will Include:
- Installing Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Rapid Roll Doors plus many other associated products.
- Servicing and maintenance to existing doors and respond to break downs and repairs whilst ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within the Industrial Door field is essential. To include Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Rapid Action Doors, Steel Doors and Barriers.
- Proven Electro-Mechanical Field Service Engineering background.
- Strong Customer facing skills.
- Sound geographical knowledge.
- Willing to travel and stay away from home, as necessary.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- IPAF & CSCS Card.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Industrial Door Engineer, Field Industrial Door Engineer, Mechanical Door Engineer, Electrical Door Engineer, Roller Shutter Engineer, Industrial Door Installation, Engineering Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com