Electrical Install Engineer/Electrician
Are you a time served Electrical Installation Engineer/Electrician looking to take the next step in your career with a well established market leader in the aluminium industry? If the answer to this question is yes, then our client is looking for you to join the team as their next Electrical Engineer at their location in Chesterfield, Derby.
Our client is a technology-based company with specialist expertise and experience in the design, manufacture and installation of aluminium dross and scrap processing systems.
Duties will include:
- Assembly and installation of equipment.
- Electrical design.
- Working with and creating designs using 3D/modelling software.
- PLC software writing and debugging.
- Commissioning of machinery.
- Testing of machinery.
- General project engineering duties.
The ideal candidate must have/be:
- A relevant trade qualification.
- Be an Approved Electrician to IEE 17TH Edition.
- PLC proficiency. (ESSENTIAL)
- Willing to travel overseas.
Salary: – £35,000 – £38,000 depending on experience
Interested? Feel like you’re the ideal candidate to join our client as their next Electrical Engineer? Then what are you waiting for? If you feel that you meet the requirements and skills our client has laid forward, then please send in your CV with covering letter listing your experience today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com