Do you have what it takes to be an Electrical Engineer in Heanor? Are you capable and responsible to carry out maintenance tasks on fully automatic batching plant and packaging machines? If the answer to these questions is yes, then read on.
Currently, our client is looking for the ideal candidate to fill their permanent vacancy for an Electrical Engineer within the Premix Production Department working on dayshift.
Your key areas of accountability/responsibilities will be to:
- Understanding the scope and safety issues relating to allocated work.
- Signing off the RAPTW and initiate a handover of the equipment to
- Scheduling work and ordering parts within maintenance budget
- Carrying out defined work in accordance with DSMs SHEQ requirements.
- Recording relevant job history.
- Entering an accurate time recording for the job.
- Completing all relevant paperwork
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be a time served Electrical tradesman with a ONC or equivalent through knowledge and experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an automated environment.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of technical competence in their own area of discipline with fault finding and manual skills.
- Other essential behaviours are good communication, flexible approach, self-starter and team player.
The Procedure& Contact (Procedure)
Reference check procedures and an assessment can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be informed when these procedures are required.
Working for our client means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and help solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. Our client recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Interested in this position? Please apply now by sending in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org