(Our ref: GB1471117)
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of the Design Team for a Total Energy Solutions Provider.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects relating to electrical/electronic engineering of the Projects business and accountable through the Head of Projects and Design for the P&L of the individual projects.
Based in Stockport and reporting directly to the Design Engineering Manager.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
- HNC/D or degree qualified in electrical engineering, with a focus on generation at HV ad LV.
Knowledge & Experience
- Competent Electrical Engineer with technical expertise in power generation, electrical control schemes, LV/HV power distribution, CDM and health & safety.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in successful technical management and development of Energy Projects.
- Effective IT skills and competent in Microsoft Office Packages and experience using AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Full current driving licence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV oby clicking the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch to discuss the application.
The closing date for this position is Friday 1st December 2017
Late Applications will not be accepted. Applicants can submit their CV as supporting evidence.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org