Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor
Working within a small team, the successful applicant will be a good communicator who is able to undertake all aspects of maintenance work.
The ideal candidate will be Electrical biased with experience of maintenance and repair of equipment in breakdown situations of electrical and instrumentation.
Proven experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
• Fault finding on AC drives, inverters, 415v Switchgear.
• Knowledge of PLC’s..
• Electrical & instrumentation controls in a continuous process industrial environment.
• Ability to specify and source replacement Electrical equipment
• 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
• Understanding of Electrical Schematics.
• Time served apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent
• Health and Safety knowledge.
• P.C. literacy in Word/Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants for the above positions, with good experience/ qualifications, and are team orientated, well-motivated, and have the ability to learn new technology.
Salary up to £35k, overtime, pension, bonus scheme
Hours: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org