Editorial Production Administrator (6 Month FTC)
Our client RCNi, is part of the Royal College of Nursing Group. Offering a unique source of nursing content across a range of media platforms, our client aims to provide nursing professionals worldwide with easy access to our peer-reviewed content, news, opinion, jobs, events and awards. Now is a brilliant opportunity to join us at a new and exciting time.
Due to constant success and changes within the company, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual like you to come and join the team.
- Monitor daily deadlines and alert the EPM to significant problems.
- Maintain up to date tracking of work across all journals.
- Co-ordinate author proofs.
- Monitor receipt of the proof, follow-up and disseminate the replies to the appropriate staff
- Answer author queries where appropriate.
- Manage the pre-press PDF file process.
- Create print-ready PDFs and carry out pre-flight checks.
- Liaise with the design desk to solve any linkage problems.
- Liaise with printer, uploading the pdfs to the printer’s website.
- Liaise with the print manager about overall print deadlines.
- Alert the EPM when pages are ready to clear on the printer’s website.
- Provide support to the print production team in the production of the Bulletin and classified section of Nursing Standard.
- Assist in keeping necessary records.
- Proofread ad copy and ensure layouts meet editorial guidelines.
- Chase files/copy etc from clients and respective agencies.
- Undertake general administrative tasks.
- Educated to A Level standard
- GCSE English
- GCSE Maths
Skills and Experience:
- Two years minimum admin work
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- PDF Generation
Hours: – 35 per week
Grade: – 5
Salary: – From £20,903 pro rata
Location: – The Heights, Harrow
Closing Date: – Friday 15th December
RCNi strives to provide equality of opportunity and the post holder must be sensitive to this organisational objective at all times.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
Keywords: administrator, editorial administrator, admin jobs, administration, editorial jobs, editorial, admin, production.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org