Ecommerce Trading Manager
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester (BL9 7BR)
Hours: 37.5 hour week (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum + 25 days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension.
Our client is an ecommerce business selling directly to consumers in the UK and International Marketplaces. The company’s market-leading cycle equipment, accessories and clothing Brand ‘VELOCHAMPION’ has experienced steady growth across our multiple sales channels in recent years. The business is now ready to move forward with ambitious expansion plans to grow its market share in the UK and overseas. To maximise the opportunities this provides, we are seeking to appoint a professional recruit to fulfil the role of Ecommerce TradingManager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Amazon and eBay listing specialist who will be responsible for both new and existing listings on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces in the UK and overseas. You will be responsible for managing new product uploads and optimising product listings. The primary role is to maximise sales revenues on all targeted channels and to launch the Brand in to new marketplaces.
- Manage all products on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces across the UK and International.
- Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the highest standards across all online marketplaces and the company’s own webstore.
- Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue.
- Evaluating traffic and sales conversion data to improve effectiveness of online content and maximise results.
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share.
- Understand the importance of search terms within the main product descriptions and have the ability to research and write effective search criteria.
- Keep each marketplace updated with latest products and promotions.
- Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status.
- Develop specific strategies for the clearance of any excess stock.
- Proactively reporting to the Directors with feedback on current sales and recommendations for new products, pricing and promotions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of creating successful and professional product listings on Amazon Seller Central and eBay Seller Hub.
- In-depth knowledge of increasing listing rankings to improve product visibility and sales conversion.
- Strong commercial awareness with demonstrable results.
- Attention to detail to ensure every new product listing on every channel is 100% accurate and complete.
- Analytical skills to download, interpret and report on sales data from marketplaces.
- You should be highly computer literate, analytical, commercially astute, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of launching a Consumer Brand / Products into overseas marketplaces would be a distinct advantage.
- A passion for ecommerce and a desire to learn how to optimise product titles, search terms, browse categories,etc… so that revenues can be maximised on each marketplace.
- Working knowledge of Shopify and 1-2 European languages would be advantageous.
- Educated to Degree Level, you will have at least 2-3 years’ experience within a similar function.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: E-commerce Trading Manager, E-commerce Trading, E-commerce Manager, Ecommerce Trading Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce, Online Sales, Online Retail, Online Marketing, Retail and Sales, Retail, Sales, Store Manager, Store Management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com