Job Title: Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Manager.
Location: Ilkeston, DE7
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
This excellent opportunity for an Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Manager to work for a well-established forward-thinking company in the FMCG food service packaging industry.
The Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Manager role is a senior position where there is a significant interaction with business Directors & Senior Management across the business and is best suited to a candidate who is commercially savvy, and sales driven. An extensive level of knowledge about ecommerce sales and marketing is essential.
As the Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Manager, you will have responsible for;
- Manage and maintain the company website & day to day running (Magento)
- Implementation of new sales & marketing activities.
- Manage loyalty program for best retention.
- Manage the ecommerce customer service team and provide support.
- Ensuring product, customer and sales data is of an exceptional standard to use for maximum sales, reporting and conversions.
- New sales leads and converted customers maximised by supporting internal sales and external sales managers.
- Delegating & Managing tasks for development team and manage tasks to meet deadlines.
- Manage SEO & PPC team and report to Directors & Senior Management.
- Continually looking for defects within website or improvements to customers dropping off and the overall customer experience.
- Once identified delegating tasks to development team.
Key skills required:
- Experience and knowledge of managing websites and online sales/ecommerce.
- Experience of email campaigns (Mailchimp)
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as own initiative.
- Strong business acumen and ability to think commercially.
- Knowledge of SEO & PPC, ability to do analytical reports and make suggestions based on data.
- Experience in Magento and its processes.
- Experience of running ecommerce loyalty programs.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to think outside the box, present & implement initiatives to drive online sales with maximum profit.
- A proactive work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with and driving sales in ecommerce.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com