TONS OF TILES LTD
JOB TITLE: ECOMMERCE & MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: Ecommerce and Marketing Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Managing eCommerce Growth/Performance
PURPOSE OF JOB: Developing SEO, CRO & Marketing strategies for website growth and monitoring website performance
RESOURCES: Computer System, Web Servers, Analytics Software, SEO & CRO Applications
2. Technical Optimisation
4. Email Marketing
- Developing and maintaining strategies to drive traffic and sales through Search Engine Optimisation and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Consistent analysis of data to identify and develop on ideas to attract more high quality traffic, sales and audiences.
2. Technical SEO/Optimisation
- Identify possible issues, which can put the site’s performance at risk and work on a strategy to solve those problems.
- Work with 3rd parties in developing new features and optimisation of current features to improve on site customer experiences to achieve higher conversion rates & sales.
- Analyse and process all data collected by numerous analytics application and Magento.
- Identify patterns or issues within data quality, flow & accuracy to find sources of problems or success to aid with developing marketing strategies.
4. Email Marketing
- Developing strategies to drive quality traffic and sales though optimisation of current and future campaigns.
- Work on solutions to segment customers using data from the site to increase user engagement through personalisation of email content, subject to lines and timings resulting in increased OR (Open Rate), CTR (Click Through Rate), Conv. R (Conversion Rate) & RR (Retainment Rate)
- Build methods to attract new customers / users to sign up to email lists to increase the reach of email marketing.
- Creating sequences and triggered emails / tagging to aid with segmentation and optimisation of lists, sequences and future campaigns.
- Plan all daily activities in advance, ensuring good time management and delegation as appropriate.
- Attend regular marketing meetings.
- Prepare reports on performance of websites.
- Prepare an annual budget for the department for implementation in the future.
- Adhere to good housekeeping.
- Provide cover for others in the department as necessary.
- Comply with all H & S Policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
In order to be considered for this position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV and a member of the hiring team will be in touch to discuss the application
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Vacancies, SEO, CRO, Business Development, Ecommerce, Marketing Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com