Early Years Worker
Are you committed to active learning through play? Do you respect individuality in an inclusive setting? Would you enjoy working closely with colleagues in an open plan environment? If so, then our client is looking for you! Our clients is an inclusive local authority’s maintained nursery school and pride themselves on the fact that they are a progressive setting that helps children become independent thinkers and learners in a safe, caring and happy environment.
About the position
- An enthusiastic qualified Early Years Worker is required (NNEB/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare).
- This post is to work in the Baby Room but flexibility to be willing to work across the setting will be required.
- You will need experience of working in an early years setting and some experience of working with children with special educational needs
- If you are interested in this post you are welcome to visit the school.
- Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and our recruitment team will be in touch by email with an application pack.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org