Early Years Assistant
Are you committed to active learning through play? Do you respect individuality in an inclusive setting? Would you enjoy working closely with colleagues in an open plan environment? If so, then our client is looking for you! Our clients is an inclusive local authority’s maintained nursery school and pride themselves on the fact that they are a progressive setting that helps children become independent thinkers and learners in a safe, caring and happy environment.
About the position
Our client requires an experienced early year’s assistant, ideally qualified at Level 2 in Childcare or above.
- You will need experience of working in an early years setting and some experience of working with children with special educational needs as Pastures Way is a fully inclusive setting.
- You will be required to work flexibly throughout the nursery. Hours: 8.30am – 4pm.
- Term time only plus training days.
- Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and our recruitment team will be in touch by email with an application pack.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org