Job Title: Skilled Ductwork Installation Engineers and Mates
Our client is a well established ductwork engineering & steel fabrication company based in the UK with ductwork engineers experienced in all types of ductwork systems from; fume removal, dust extraction, and ventilation, all of which are designed to meet customer specs.
Due to their continued growth and success, our client is currently looking for Skilled Ductwork Installation Engineers and Mates to join the team.
Location: Newcastle under Lyme.
Hours: 39 w/overtime available.
Salary: Up to £12 ph basic
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Ability to work unsupervised, following training, in the assembly and installation of basic components and systems.
- Assisting in erecting scaffolding and access equipment.
- Use of small and hand tools.
- Completion and submission of weekly timesheets.
- Keeping work area tidy and safe.
- Fully comply with site specific Health and Safety requirements.
- Work as part of a team.
- Must be able to read drawings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be experienced
- Able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Proactive approach
- Able to deliver high quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible and reliable individual.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org