Driver/Order Processor Required
Founded in 1975, our client is an independent family run business, providing quality fresh fruit and vegetable to the catering and retail trade for over 40 years. Over the years our client has built a large customer base all of whom vouch for their ability to consistently meet needs and demands.
Due to continued success and increasing customer base, our client is currently looking for a Driver/Order Processor to join the team at their location in Guildford.
Working Hours: Mon to Fri 2am to 11am and Sat: 2am to 7:30am (late night/early morning shifts).
Salary: Excellent rates of pay
Your day to day duties will involve:
- Order processing, ensuring the orders are correct and of good quality.
- Loading/unloading the van (will involve lifting of heavy products).
- Delivery of products
- Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
Skills and Requirements:
- Full clean Driving License.
- Previous Driving Experience.
- Ability to load/unload the van
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work well with other team members
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Transport and Logistics, Transport, Logistics, Delivery Driver, Driving Vacancies, Delivery, Driving, Driver, Driving and Automotive.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org