Flexible Hours – To be discussed
Hourly Rate dependent on experience.
Sky Bird Sales has been supplying small animals and birds all over the UK for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on being one of the very few livestock wholesalers and having one of the largest selections of exotic birds within the UK.
We are a rapidly growing business who is looking for someone that works well in a fast-paced environment. They will need to be forward thinking, hardworking and have the ability to work alone and part of a team.
As our driver your responsibilities will include:
- Planning routes.
- Long & short haul driving
- Maintaining / Checking vehicle upkeep – Reporting issues.
- Loading/Unloading goods to the van.
- Collection from suppliers
- Obtaining signed receipts from goods´ delivery
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Over 25 years of age
- Having excellent driving skills
- Being reliable and trustworthy
- Having good concentration
- Having interpersonal abilities
- Having knowledge about routes and geography
- Being able to work under pressure
- Having awareness of safety procedures for goods´ loading and unloading processes
- Being able to meet deadlines
- Having good communication skills
Training will be given
Closing Date : Post open until filled.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org