Job Title: Door Supervisor
Hours: Part-time.10-16 Hours per week (hours are subject to change, due to availability and customer requirements) For example; you may be required to work on a venue 18.00-01.00 on a Friday and Saturday evening (peak trading hours) Due to the nature of this work, the positions are WEEKEND/EVENINGS.
Salary: £10.00 to £12.00 /hour paid MONTHLY PAYE via BACS
Established in 1996, our client prides themselves in providing high quality SIA door supervisors to the licensed trade in and around London & the Home Counties. The company believes in providing a quality cost-effective service, and customer care is the key to achieving these goals.
Due to continued success, our client is currently seeking SIA Licensed Door Supervisors to work within their ever expanding team.
Duties Will Include:
- Managing crowds and queues.
- Making sure people keep to the dress code.
- Checking tickets.
- Patrolling inside and outside the venue.
- Watching people’s behaviour and dealing with conflict.
- Restraining and escorting people out of the venue, if necessary.
- Dealing with emergencies.
- Co-operating with police, first aiders and management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be well presented and smart in appearance.
- MUST have good time keeping.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have some experience in the security industry.
- Have very good communication skills.
- A GOOD WORK ETHIC!
Our client is seeking individuals with the above criteria to work in various late night premises. You will provide security services to Pubs, Bars, Restaurants and other venues affected by the night time economy and seasonal/sporting events across West London and the home counties.
****PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING*****
*Our client DOES NOT have any corporate/static/retail/guarding positions*
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com