Job Title: Domestic Window & Door Surveyor.
Job Type: This is a Full Time position.
Salary and Benefits: Starting @30k per annum. This is a very secure and sound position for the Individual with the right qualities, and a Company vehicle is provided.
Our client is a privately owned, friendly, well established, 30 year old Regional Replacement Window, Door & Conservatory Company serving North Somerset & surrounding areas.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is looking for an experienced Domestic Window & Door Surveyor to join the team.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- You will be arranging appointments with customers.
- Taking accurate dimensions and details to facilitate seamless installations.
- Supporting Managers in the day-to-day management of the department, potentially processing your own surveys through for manufacture & order ancillary items.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a keen eye for detail along with great communication skills.
- You will have experience with Upvc and Aluminium systems.
- You will have extensive installation experience.
- You will have the ability to resolve problems.
- You will also be flexible to cover for the Installation Manager during holiday periods.
- You will ideally have knowledge of industry specific software and be IT literate.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Domestic Window Surveyor, Domestic Door Surveyor, Window Surveyor, Door Surveyor, Window and Door Surveyor, Upvc, Window Installation, Door Installation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org