Job Title: Domestic Installation Electrician
Job type: Contract
Salary: Competitive rates
Are you an experienced Electrician looking to take the next step in your career?! Are you a self driven person with the ability to work on your own or as part of a team? If the answer is yes, then our client has an opportunity for you!
Currently we are helping our client, who is currently looking for qualified electrician’s 17th edition to work on domestic installation projects in and around the North West.
Your day to day duties may include:
- Installation, testing, & commissioning of single phase and 3 phase Electrical Systems.
- Installation of new & replacement Electrical Systems in domestic locations.
- Testing of Electrical systems and All works associated with the installation, testing, & commissioning of all Electrical Systems.
- Capable of carrying out fault diagnosis & rectification work on Electrical Systems installed in commercial and industrial type properties.
The ideal candidates:
- Must hold a full driving license.
- Will be willing to work flexible hours.
- Will be able to carry out work to the highest standards.
- Must be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Will be able to work under your own initiative and part of a team as appropriate.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both customers and other team members.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
So if you feel that you have the necessary skills and would like to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org