DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER
Salary: £10.40 per hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Company pension scheme, Flexible working patterns and on-going training
Hours: Full time or Part Time, Evenings and Weekends available.
Our Client was formed in 1998 by a qualified teacher as a direct experience of the problematic system in finding reliable, appropriate and quality childcare at short notice for her child with disabilities. They now work with over 14 boroughs in London, have branches in London and Manchester and a collective team of over 250 agency staff members, all offering, reliable and trustworthy services to all our disabled clients. They are now looking for a qualified Disability Support worker to join their team.
- Providing support for vulnerable children and adults in their home or in the community.
- Support with household duties including some food preparation.
- Support with on-going rehabilitation programme including providing motivation to engage with this.
- To assist with the booking, planning and attendance at appointments and to assist with such as necessary.
- To support access to community and vocational opportunities the former
- To support as available, holidays at home or abroad.
- Create a safe, healthy and positive care environment for service users.
The Ideal Candidate:
- MUST HOLD a valid DBS or willing to undergo DBS check
- MUST HAVE Support Worker or Care Assistant experience with Learning Disabilities
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 6 months’ UK Care experience
- Have a good level of English (written & verbal) skills
- 2 satisfactory references
- You must have a strong work ethic and want to join an organisation that shares the values of humanity, optimism, decency, compassion, loyalty and creativity.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: support worker / disability worker / care worker / care vacancies / support / care staff / disability staff
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org