POSITION: Director of Sales – Hospitality Software
LOCATION: Greater London. Other locations may be considered.
PRE-REQUISITE: Total 8 to 15 years of working.
REMUNERATION: £40,000 to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience. The DoS’s performance will be measured by sales revenue and gross contribution. The remuneration will be structured into a fixed part and a variable component linked to performance.
If the challenge of working in a start-up like environment, promoting functionally powerful software solutions, that is backed by committed technical services and that is proven internationally excites you, this is your opportunity. If you are excited by performance linked rewards, here is your opportunity. If you wish to head a business unit in the near future, this job may be the option you have been looking for.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Director of Sales to drive sales of hospitality ERP software that is proven internationally, but, is new to the United Kingdom.
Duties Will Include:
- The DoS will be responsible for creating awareness of the software and for generating demand. Experience suggests that demand will be strongest from national & regional hospitality chains (both lodging and F&B related) and from up-market independent units. Hence, sales efforts will be directed mainly at this segment.
- The DoS will coordinate pre-sales activities like presentations, arranging on-line demonstrations, identifying gaps between the software & customer needs, proposal preparation & presentation, commercial negotiation, contracting and post-sale customer relations.
- The DoS will represent the company at trade events and will propose & execute promotion strategies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have ERP software sales experience, preferably, to hospitality or similar businesses.
- May also consider other candidates, who have track record of having successfully sold software solutions that entail consultative selling.
- Those who have worked in accounting and/or materials and/or costing function of hotels or F&B chains and who have skills need to sell.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Director of Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Head of Sales, DoS, HoS, Sales Management, Sales, Management, Directorial, Head Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com