Digital Marketing Manager
Location: London, EC2A
This is a thrilling opportunity for a proactive Digital Marketing Manager to work with one of the world’s leading non-profit conservation and youth travel organisations. The Digital Marketing Manager position will be the first within the company and be at the forefront of the implementation of various exciting projects. In this role, you will be a powerful amplifier of Frontier’s work, leveraging resources across the organisation and our network to get the word out about us and drive key metrics for the promotion and growth of the organisation and what we do.
You will manage a team of interns and international staff to produce high quality digital content and work widely across the organisation to bring together all activity relating to digital marketing – and translate it into an effective digital strategy for Frontier across online search, directories, social media, email communications and through our advertising partners. You will be analytical and driven by measuring and responding to the results of the metrics of the campaigns and outreach activities which you conduct, continuously focusing on the most impactful growth channels.
Duties Will Include:
- Development and execution of a strategy to leverage the organisation’s content, community and growth initiatives to maximise publicity amongst relevant potential users and partners
- Implementation of digital marketing plan
- Management of all digital marketing, with the goal of driving online sales performance and full website optimisation
- Management and optimisation of digital channels, including paid search, SEO, display affiliates, paid social and mobile
- Management of a team of interns as an effective unit to execute Frontier’s digital strategy
- Development and maintenance of relationships with the whole range of relevant entities for the purposes of promoting Frontier, including the press, networks and other promotional channels
- Regular analysis and reporting to senior team
- Proficiency in using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Management of agreed budgets
- Working collaboratively with the sales and operations departments to implement the brand’s digital strategy and identifying digital opportunities to support overall growth objectives
- Maintenance of Frontier’s IT systems with help from a third-party support company
Deadline for applications: No deadline
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketing, Media Marketing, Marketing and PR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com