Based in Haydock St Helens, our client is well established and highly successful within their field of manufacturing. Due to an ongoing expansion program, our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and proficient individual to join the marketing team as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
Due to the company’s ongoing growth strategy, we are currently expanding marketing operations to develop an integrated and strategic team across several diverse areas within the company. This allows for a creative job role (such as a Digital Marketing Assistant) that is diverse and encourages fresh and innovative ideas.
- Producing engaging content for online platforms, e-mail campaigns and general marketing material.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director on digital marketing strategies to creatively improve the development of the organisation.
- Day-to-day administrative responsibilities including data input, spreadsheet management, managing the Groups websites and reporting on performance, and the monitoring of social media channels.
- Maintain and grow the Groups SERP rankings organically through content strategy and on-going SEO work.
- Analysing analytics and metrics to identify trends and support strategic activity.
- Engaging with the Groups customers and suppliers.
- Researching new trends in e-commerce and digital engagement, aswell as monitoring competitor activity.
- Contributing to the planning of the annual marketing budget.
Skills and Experience required
- A 2:1 university degree in a marketing or digital communications course.
- Previous working experience in a digital environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and CMS is essential.
- Good technical knowledge of both macOS and Windows operating systems.
- Project Management and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey.
- Web design knowledge including HTML, however CSS and Java is desirable.
- Strong graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe, Illustrator CS6, QuarkXPress is a necessity.
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Adobe Premiere would also be ideal.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and PPC management and strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Personal traits desired
- Strong organisational and planning skills are a necessity and candidates must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You must be career driven, ambitious, and self-motivated in order to progress yourself and the Group.
- You must be a self-starter with a clear focus and ability to produce high quality and creative work. You must also be reliable and able to work on your own initiative and manage a multi-task workload.
- Creatively inclined with a good eye for detail in graphic design work. Able to contribute ideas fluently in line with the company’s marketing and sales strategy.
What’s on offer?
- Training to further develop knowledge and experience in marketing and digital strategy.
- Hard work, commitment and results will be rewarded accordingly with career development.
- The position is full-time, leading to a permanent contract following a successful probation period.
- Salary: 16,500-£20,000 per annum, based on skills and relevant experience.
Closing Date: 25th July
So if you feel that you’re the one to join our client as their next Production Operator, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!