Hours: 37½ hours per week between 8.00am and 5.00pm Mon-Fri in agreement with your line manager. Due to the nature of the role, a flexible approach to hours and working outside normal office hours is required.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum depending on experience (3 month probation period applies).
Our client was established in the early 1980’s and originally sold DIY comfort shoe kits. Since then our client has expanded into a multi-channel retail company selling specialist footwear, socks, hosiery and foot comfort products. Sales channels include mail order, wholesale, internet and retail shops.
To help shape and drive the digital marketing of the company, our client is currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant to provide exceptional online content in line with the company website and social media plan.
Duties Will Include:
- Assisting E-commerce Marketing Manager with creating and monitoring digital marketing campaigns
- To uphold the company brand values in all communications and productions.
- Website content updates via Magento CMS (e.g. seasonal web banners), maintaining best practice SEO
- Creation of static CMS web pages
- Setting up and testing offers and promotions via Magento CMS, ensuring accuracy
- Working with in-house copy writer to create engaging blogs and SEO articles and publishing online
- Managing online competitions and entries, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Managing online affiliate programs – approving commissions, communicating offers and being the principle contact for online affiliates
- Liaising with 3rd party websites as appropriate to ensure our brand values and identity are upheld
- Assisting E-commerce Marketing Manager with creating and scheduling of E-Marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Marketing Data Analyst to generate reports on digital marketing campaigns and website performance including Google analytics, social media reporting and e-marketing results
- Assisting in-house creative teams with online digital content, including web imagery and video
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and new technologies involved in digital marketing
- Pro-actively add relevant materials on social media sites that fit with the overall strategy
- Make judgement calls on any social media responses, both out of hours and at weekends, which may need an urgent response
- Upload images and videos to social media as required
- Add Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) articles to the social media pages
- Work with E-commerce Marketing Manager to create and administer an ongoing programme of social media advertising
- Keep up to date with new trends in social media
Attainments, Skills and Experience:
- Good standard of literacy essential to communicate effectively with customers and staff (minimum GCSE grade B or equivalent experience)
- Good standard of communication, ability to communicate at all levels across the organisation
- A high level of IT skills and experience (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- A good understanding of social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience creating compelling online content
- Superb attention to detail
- Basic image editing skills using Adobe Photoshop
- A knowledge of HTML coding
- Experience using Magento Ecommerce CMS
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience managing PPC and paid search platforms
- Knowledge of Google shopping, Facebook manager and social media management tools
- Up to date knowledge of data protection legislation
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing, Marketing and PR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org