Salary: 30k pa
Benefits: Opportunity to progress in a thriving company, Free On Site Parking, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Grade 2 Corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period, (usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental), Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Hours: Full time
Our client, established in 2006, is a specialist service provider of a wide range of digital forensics services to the law enforcement, legal and corporate markets. Their client base includes several large and small Police forces for whom they provide outsourced digital forensics, Criminal Legal defence solicitors and Litigation solicitors. They deal with the acquisition of evidence from electronic media, analysis of evidence and the support of prosecution and defence cases in the criminal justice system.
- Case management and Forensic Analysis of Computer based equipment
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence
- Procedure and documentation development
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company’s IT security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology
- At least 2 years Criminal and Commercial Casework experience.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice
- Full UK driving license
- Un impeachable integrity
- Subject to DBS Check
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Digital, Forensic, Analyst, Analytical, Forensics, Senior Vacancies, Digital analyst, Forensic analyst, Hacking, Hacker, Software Analyst, Forensics, Technical Analyst, Technical Hacks, Digital Analyst, , Data carving, Digital Forensic, Commercial Casework.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com