Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Full time (Flexitime attendance)
Location: Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 7GE
Gough Engineering based in Newcastle, are a UK Market Leader in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and after sales services of conveying, screening, elevator systems etc. They pride themselves on their impressive portfolio of equipment to manage materials within production processes.
They are now looking for an experienced design engineer to join their team. They have an excellent pedigree and support a long-standing list of leading clients.
- Reviewing the design and engineering data specifications, interpreting this into detailed drawings.
- To work in association with colleagues and the Technical Director to develop the application of SolidWorks 3D design and AutoCad 2D design.
- Ensure all necessary information is detailed on drawings for client review
- Reviewing equipment/ contract scope / identify producing fit for purpose GA designs, make production/ buying aware of longer lead time items.
- Produce Bill of Parts and material requirements and issues to the Buying department
- Identifying critical path items in consultation with the technical director.
- Providing technical assistance to works during manufacture
- Ensuring all necessary information is detailed on drawings for client review.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales, Estimating, production and Buying departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- AutoCad and SolidWorks experience
- An eye for detail
- Understanding and experience of design techniques and methodologies
- Open to pursuing multiple paths to get to the best solution
- Ability to accomplish goals autonomously and within a team environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Design engineer, Engineer, Design, Designer, CAD, CAD engineer, Designing, AutoCad, SolidWorks, Newcastle vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com