Job Title: Deputy Housekeeper Manager
Location: Lingfield, RH7 6NJ
Hours: Full Time / 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 8am start
Salary: from £21,500 per annum
Our client is a Residential and Nursing Home for retired Anglican Clergy. It is a historic and well established charity caring for the elderly since 1895.
Due to their continued success over the year, our client is currently seeking to fill a key position and looking for a passionate, well organised ‘people person’ to supervise Domestic staff and the servicing of the meals in the refectory.
Main responsibilities include:
- Meal supervision and standard checks
- Cleaning supervision and inspections
- Handling of staff issues, such as appraisals and meetings
- Stock checks and ordering of equipments and cleaning supplies
- Menu printing and compiling numbers for the kitchen, liaising closely with the Catering Manager
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy, especially working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- The ability to manage and motivate staff.
- Experience in hospitality would be a great asset.
Our client offers a competitive salary, supporting work environment, good work-life balance, enhanced holiday and sick pay, free meals (T&S applies), and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799..
Keywords: Deputy Housekeeping Manager, Deputy Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Housekeeper, Hospitality, Porter, Manager, Management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com