L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon – Demi Chef de Partie
Our client, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is a Michelin-starred restaurant in West Street, Covent Garden, in the City of Westminster, London. The restaurant spans three floors, with the counter on the ground floor, the tables and restaurant on the first floor, and the salon bar and terrace on the upper floor.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for classically trained Demi Chef de Partie to join the team in their impressive kitchens.
Location: Covent Garden, Central London/ West End
Hours: Operating a shift based system, further information on application.
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled Demi Chef de Partie wishing to expand on their repertoire, developing an understanding of unusual French ingredients, flavours and techniques within a familiar European framework. With L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon’s contemporary French cuisine as inspiration.
Our Demi Chef de Parties work in a creative, dynamic environment. Combining French and European traditions. We create new and innovative recipes with expert balance and immaculate presentation.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
As well as helping you to build an impressive array of new skills, L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon offers the possibility of building a long and rewarding career within our globally respected restaurant collection.
- Michelin stars restaurants work experience obligatory.
Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK without any restrictions or limitations.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org