Our client is looking for a customer-focused individual to join the Distribution Department of this leading national agrochemical supplier, based at their Burscough depot in Lancashire, as a full-time Delivery Driver. The successful applicant will take pride in their work and reflect a high level of professionalism, on and off the road, to support the company’s commitment of delivering the best experience for our customers.
- maintain excellent levels of customer service
- ensure accurate and timely communications with the transport team
- deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- operate within current driving and working time legislation
- Basic regulatory vehicle checks and general vehicle upkeep
- Current Forklift Truck Certificate an advantage, but not essential.
- Successful applicant must hold a clean UK driving licence.
This vacancy entails a 40-hour basic working week.
Overtime available, as required by the business in busy periods, which includes some Saturday morning.
An attractive remuneration package is offered, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: delivery driver, driving jobs, forklift jobs, courier, driver, van driver,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com